Unleashing the power
of business coaching.
- Develop and launch a premium business coaching brand to a target audience largely ignorant of what coaching is and what it can do for them.
- Appoint 3Fold Principal Tim Joiner as Fractional CMO
- Deliver holistic rebrand (logo, award-winning website, collateral, etc.)
- Build a “marketing machine” to create and sustain awareness
- Created & launched coaching brand for the future
- Sent 87,000 content-rich emails to qualified prospects over a 9-month period
- Grew website traffic approximately 149% year-over-year while growing time-on-site 79% and reducing the bounce rate by 12%
- Generated 90 high-quality leads
- Added 4 new coaches
Broad Insights was ready to grow. The problem was that all the brand equity was connected to the owner and managing partner. Although already very successful, Broad Insights had built their initial client base on long-term personal relationships, and once that list was exhausted, they needed help expanding the pool of potential clients. This was especially challenging because business coaching is generally considered an unsought good.
In addition, they wanted to recruit and train high-quality coaches to join their growing team.
We started by appointing 3Fold CEO Tim Joiner as their Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (fCMO). This allowed us to work closely with the Broad Insights team and deliver a completely holistic rebrand that was on message and completely burden-free for the client. This included an award-winning website, blog, several integrated digital marketing campaigns, regular social media posts, and a bi-weekly series of content-rich emails, as well as a two-day event on Lake Keowee for current and prospective coaches.
We built a brand for the future that reached an unprecedented number of business professionals and that was completely turnkey. Without adding strain to an already busy client, we generated ninety new client leads and recruited four new coaches. We significantly increased brand engagement across multiple channels, more than doubling website traffic and increasing average time-on-site by nearly 80%.