Last updated November 4, 2021
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Information collected from you
As you use the Website, 3Fold will collect personal information from you when you contact us. When you contact us, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, any other information you choose to include in your correspondence to respond to your questions or inquiries.
3Fold may also use this personal information to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
In limited circumstances, 3Fold will also use your personal information for the circumstances described in INFORMATION SHARING.
Information collected automatically (cookies)
3Fold also collects information via cookies as you use the Website. This information includes your
- Usage information: Information about your interaction with the Website, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address.
- Device information: Information about the device you are using to access the Website, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, we use necessary, performance, analytics, and advertising cookies. 3Fold uses the information collected through these cookies to: (i) conduct analytics to improve the Website and enhance user experience; (ii) conduct interest-based advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iv) diagnose and repair errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; and (v) remember your preferences. Particular cookies on our Website to note include:
- Where necessary, 3Fold will share your personal information within 3Fold to efficiently carry out and improve our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- 3Fold will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on 3Fold’s behalf, such as our IT support and email vendor.
- In the event that 3Fold enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of 3Fold, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, 3Fold would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. 3Fold would also share your personal information with third parties if 3Fold undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- 3Fold will share your personal information where legally required, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can still submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
We have implemented security measures to protect personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
DO NOT TRACK
The Website does not support Do Not Track (DNT).
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).